Find a copy in the library
Find it in libraries globally
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||xiii, 161 pages ; 23 cm|
|Contents:||Introduction : disability and the people of God : whole or fragmented? --
Holiness, the covenant, and ancient Israel : exclusion, inclusion, and disability --
What hath Dr. Luke and his colleagues to say? : Jesus, the early church, and a (radical Pentecostal) theology of disability --
One body, many members : St. Paul's charismatic ecclesiology and the renewal of dis/ability --
When there shall be no more tears : eschatology, the reign of God, and the redemption of disability --
Epilogue: The new biblical theology of disability : so what? --
Appendix: Disability at Qumran.
Jeremy Schipper Temple University"The first comprehensive biblical theology focused on disability. Through detailed readings of several key biblical texts, Yong invites academics and laypeople alike
- People with disabilities in the Bible.
- Church work with people with disabilities.
- Funktionshinder -- religiösa aspekter -- kristendom.
User lists with this item (5)
- 2014 June New Books(46 items)
by laurarhoden updated 2015-04-09
- Pentecostal*-2011-2012(61 items)
by Karl_Darwin updated 2013-10-28
- Disability(192 items)
by moyseslopez updated 2013-08-21
- THEO 6823 - Disability, Society & Church(55 items)
by kiwigirl3850 updated 2013-06-19
- New Books October 2012 - VU Library(28 items)
by maawilson updated 2012-10-29