Find a copy in the library
Find it in libraries globally
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Nicholas Ladany; Myrna L Friedlander; Mary Lee Nelson
|Description:||xi, 248 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm|
|Contents:||Toward an events-based understanding of the supervisory process --
Remediating skill difficulties and deficits: it's more than just teaching --
Heightening multicultural awareness: it's never been about political correctness --
Negotiating role conflicts: if it were easy, it wouldn't be called supervision --
Working through countertransference: when super-vision is needed --
Managing sexual attraction: talking about sex in supervision --
Repairing gender-related misunderstandings and missed understandings: it's not just "he said, she said" --
Addressing problematic emotions, attitudes and behaviors: counseling in versus counseling out --
Final thoughts: the long and short of it.
|Responsibility:||Nicholas Ladany, Myrna L. Friedlander, and Mary Lee Nelson.|
- Psychotherapists -- Supervision of.
- Psychotherapists -- Training of.
- Psychotherapy -- Study and teaching.
- Psychotherapy -- organization and administration.
- Clinical Competence.
- Inservice Training -- methods.
- Interpersonal Relations.
- Personnel Management -- methods.
- Psychothérapeutes -- Supervision.
- Psychothérapeutes -- Formation.
- Psychothérapie -- Étude et enseignement.